advertisement

Devialet

Just little reminder, go on devialetchat forum, there is post how hard is get money back, if you want to return phantoms after 45 days.

I don't know about the Phantom avoie but the built in A/D phono stage in the Devialet amps is comparable with my Tom Evans Groove SRX.

I don't want to downgrade, I thought that was clear.

No, all you said was

My turntable doesn't have an optical out.

I don't know how much of a downgrade the pro ject phono stage is or the free turntable they are giving away is compared to what you already own (I bought my phantoms a few days before the offer started and I was offered it as a goodwill gesture, but I declined, I just don't need one) but your only input is via toslink or Bluetooth - no other inputs exist. It's very much for people who don't have a huge investment or interest in any analogue source. Audiophiles with high end turntables are better catered for with the expert line.

They're offering a 45 day free trial here, so I've signed up. They also assure all, according to the ad, that turntables can also be connected. I'm sceptical, but, hey, it's a free trial.

P.S They're throwing in a Pro-ject turntable if you buy two speakers.

Is this offer available everywhere? I'm feeling tempted .

Thanks Matt, i can't see the 45 day trial though. That was what was really tempting me.

Just little reminder, go on devialetchat forum, there is post how hard is get money back, if you want to return phantoms after 45 days.

To be fair, that is just one single person's bad experience.
Also we don't know the facts of their particular case or at what stage the process went wrong.
He/she is also in the USA, where there appears to be a different distribution set up and customer service arrangements.

I do find it surprising that they're prepared to offer the turntable under the 45 day free trial though.

advertisement

Back