advertisement

Delicious Deep House

Bought this ep this week (just out), deep in a different way...

(Sun God aka Hieroglyphic Being, since only the link appears above, not the vid).

So I could see/hear it

Last edited by a moderator:
Gutted I missed Terre at Plastic People on Saturday : (

On the upside though, went to Gottwood festival in Anglesey, my it was good! Had a chat with Dave Moufag to boot! Writing a review now for my friends blog, will post here when it's done

I'm not very good with labelling music, but apparently the 12" I've got spinning right now is classic deep house. Fingers Inc featuring Chuck Roberts: Can You Feel It on Desire Records, 1988. Deep House or not it's a monster.

Gutted I missed Terre at Plastic People on Saturday : (

On the upside though, went to Gottwood festival in Anglesey, my it was good! Had a chat with Dave Moufag to boot! Writing a review now for my friends blog, will post here when it's done

Yup, I spotted that Plastic people gig too late and was gutted - pretty much the perfect place to see him/her.
Some friends have been to or played at Gottwood over the last couple of years, and had a really good time - look forward to reading your account.

Sprinkles arrived yesterday, nice. However, this is really doing it for me right now

Also after hearing Kerri Chandler's - System at Gottwood I've been listening to some more KC classics and found this gem

stumbled across this on Spotify, has some nice tracks in it,

[YOUTUBE]-U3bhwCDeEs#at=67[/YOUTUBE]

particularly the Tobias track, which I believe is on the B-side of this track, also a favourite from another mix I have somewhere

[YOUTUBE]kzzYSm-JfS4[/YOUTUBE]

Not sure how I missed this earlier in the year, but glad I've got it now.

advertisement

Back