Daddy, Daddy Jones
Daddy, Daddy Jones
Daddy, Daddy Jones
Daddy, Daddy Jones

She's crazy like a fool
What about it Daddy Jones
I'm crazy like a fool
What about it Daddy Jones

Congrats to Tiger and Mrs Tiger. And welcome to Martha. Having a Tiger for a Dad is clearly an excellent start to life.

Best wishes.

Congrats to Tiger and Mrs Tiger. And welcome to Martha. Having a Tiger for a Dad is clearly an excellent start to life.

Best wishes.

If Martha had been a boy and not a girl he would have been named after his granddad and be called Tiger Jones. However she came out a girl and I don't suppose for any minute she'll want to change in to a boy.

Thank you for all the kind wishes. She is keeping me from posting my normal amount of total nonsense on this site but I get to read a lot less of Mescalito's vulgarness, so that can only be a good thing.

If Martha had been a boy and not a girl he would have been named after his granddad and be called Tiger Jones. However she came out a girl and I don't suppose for any minute she'll want to change in to a boy.

Thank you for all the kind wishes. She is keeping me from posting my normal amount of total nonsense on this site but I get to read a lot less of Mescalito's vulgarness, so that can only be a good thing.

Congratulations, Tiger. Daughters are wondrous and precious creatures and will fill your life with continuing joy. Look after her and keep her safe.
And look after her mother. She did all the hard work. To date, your contribution to the whole process has consisted of unskilled labour of the grossest kind!:)

Chris

Tiger, there's nothing to stop you passing the honorary title of Tiger on to your daughter. You would have to abdicate from it though and simply be known henceforth as Bagpuss. There needn't be a constitutional crisis.

Tiger, there's nothing to stop you passing the honoray title of Tiger on to your daughter. You would have to abdicate from it though and simply be known hence forth as Bagpuss. There needn't be a constitutional crisis.

I do call her Tiger at times but I think Bagpuss is nicer for a girl, good idea, Dec.

advertisement

Back