advertisement

Burson HA160 - where to buy?

Catesby

The reviews on this just seem great...

Does anyone know a good place to buy one in the UK? A quick look online hasn't really come up with much promising.

Has anyone bought one recently?

.........does anyone want to sell me theirs?

Or should I maybe consider another sub £500 headphone amp that I can at least get hold of?

Angel Sound sell these ~ I've purchased from them before. Very knowledgeable and helpful guy ~ Keith is it?

AngelSound saying out of stock on their shop page I am afraid. Will ring and ask lead times I guess if no joy elsewhere.

Hoping to use with Senn 650.

Thanks.
Just taken delivery of one from a pfmer who saw my post.
Thanks R for such a smooth transaction.
What an amazing forum this is ....

You have to be a bit careful with the Burson range: many of the products are not CE certified: you might be buying one from a dealer who doesn't care it's illegal to resell them in the UK. We've lost a number of sales this way, but it's a very sticky wicket for a dealer if anything goes wrong.

For the record, the HA160D was certified several months ago: they are in stock.
The HA160 has only just been certified - so check whether yours carries the CE mark.
The DA160 is in the process of CE certification, and should be available properly in the UK (ie, from a certified dealer) by around November 2011. Burson likes it if the street price in the UK is the same as buying direct from them, so there are no accusations of 'rip-off Britain'!

advertisement

Back