advertisement

Bose PowerMatch PM8500N amplifier

Bertiebee

I'm about to collect one of the amplifiers and 6 Bose FreeSpace DS40SE speakers. The amplifier and speakers were originally installed in a restaurant that closed down and I bought them from a clearance sale (as working but untested).

I have a reasonable grasp of connecting consumer hifi, however have never used Bose, or any products from their professional install series. When bought new, I'm pretty sure it came with all the connectors needed to get everything going (the connectors are different to conventional hifi according to the manual).

Is there anyone on here that has any experience of these amplifiers/speakers and can point me in the right direction as to where I source the input connectors (for CD player and server) and output connectors (for speakers) so I can build a small system around this please?

I think the connectors I'm looking for are Phoenix Contact 3 pin Part# 1776168 and Phoenix Contact 8 way Part# 1778120 which can easily be bought in boxes of 50 but ideally I only need 2 of each.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

advertisement

Back
Top Bottom