advertisement

Audiovector M1 Signature Mk II or PMC twenty 21

antonof

pfm Member
Hi,

I am after a pair of standmounts and I've shortcut those two models. Could also decided for B&W CM5.

Anyway they cost pretty much the same secondhand and would like to know what would be the best choice. My room is not very small and I would mainly listen to some vocals like Leonard Cohen, Josefine Cronholm, ... I like deep bass too

the best choice is what sounds best to you , pmc are more well known , you try finding an av youtube vid . but av stuff is upgradable which is an option

lots of places selling cheap cm series now 700 series out . I love the new 700 series

Wasn't aware of the new 700 series. Is it more like old CM series or leans towards Nautilus series?

Which model will give me stronger bass?

But as these are new models probably won't fit into my budget anyway.

I don't have opportunity to listen to either of the models so your opinion is all I have.

Not sure what the M1 mk ii that you refer to are. Audiovector made the M1s, stopped production in 2010 or so, replaced them with the S1, then the Si1, then the SR1. Audiovector tend to change model names as opposed to bringing out mark 1, 2, 3, whatever. The Ms are a box shape, the Ss are curved. The PMCs came out around 2013.

advertisement

Back