advertisement

Audio Origami tonearm cable (Linn connector).

IanG

pfm Member
Bought for my LP12 when I had an Ittok - since the aro arrived it has been in a drawer unloved.

It is I think identical or at least very similar to
DSCF1474.jpg

(image from the Audio Origami home page)

There is a small nicked area in the blue outer insulation where the P-clip has pinched it but that should not affect the performance.

Let's start bids at £10 and sold to the highest bidder on Sunday 25th Nov. I'll cover UK postage.

Donations to Amnesty International can be made after inspection of the nicks mentioned above if that reassures bidders.

https://www2.amnesty.org.uk/giving/donate/give-now

Ian

Damn! Just bought and installed a new one of these from AO! And I would have preferred the blue. And Amnesty is one of the few charities that I have supported and would support in the future!

Grey deal this for someone...

More than happy to go with your starter for 10.

would be curious to know the length as well

Thanks guys, length is a few cm over 1m.

Just for completeness I should also mention I didn't get what looks like a small allen key in the stock image, so don't have that to pass on.

Ian

Hi Alex, if the arm has a 5 pin male connector at the base of the arm, then yes, if it does not, then probably not.

This is a good cause, either way.

Thanks for all the bids so far, I'll let this run up until midnight in case we get any late bidders on the thread.

Ian

...and 'sold' to Coda II. Drop me a pm with your address and I'll get the cable in the post to you this week sometime.

Thanks to all for their interest.

Ian

advertisement

Back