advertisement

[FS] Arcam Alpha integrated Amplifier

chris turner

pfm Member
I have a really nice Arcam Alpha integrated that I've just swapped out of my system and rather than having it laying around unused would rather see it giving someone else some enjoyment

It looks super, I can't see any discernible marks, dings or scratches but I hesitate to say its perfect as I'm sure there must something somewhere on it after all this time, I'm pretty confident anything showing in the pictures is just dust though or my poor photography skills

From what I can see on ebay the prices of these are all over the place so I'm open to offers around £65 and, if you need a power cable, there's a 2 metre one that could go with it

I'd like to offer insured parcelforce delivery to make sure it arrives safely and I'll cover the cost of this rather than haggling over P&P, collection from Chester is also possible

Works brilliantly and looks great so grab a bargain and someone please put it back into use

The original box is long gone but I'll be packaging very carefully and have another box that will be used to make sure it has a safe journey

DYJ2HrY.jpg

vQbRxAr.jpg

uAj5Im6.jpg

7cHUGys.jpg

Last edited:

advertisement

Back