advertisement

Anyone else use "The Luminous Landscape" site?

wulbert

pfm Member
I used to enjoy the site and it's articles when I had a subscription a few years ago. It's founder sadly died but his son seems to have revived the site, albeit with a different feel. I'm thinking of taking out a sub again. Wondering if any other PFM snappers use (used) it?

I used to enjoy the site and it's articles when I had a subscription a few years ago. It's founder sadly died but his son seems to have revived the site, albeit with a different feel. I'm thinking of taking out a sub again. Wondering if any other PFM snappers use (used) it?

Thanks for that. I subscribed for a few years and quite enjoyed it, I’ll take a look and have a think. I’m trying to remember why I left.

Thanks for that. I subscribed for a few years and quite enjoyed it, I’ll take a look and have a think. I’m trying to remember why I left.
Can't remember why I stopped either. It was only a few quid per year. Maybe it closed after the founder died and has only recently been re-launched. I remember particularly liking the artic photographs on the site.

Can't remember why I stopped either. It was only a few quid per year. Maybe it closed after the founder died and has only recently been re-launched. I remember particularly liking the artic photographs on the site.
Yes!!! It’s all slowly coming back to me about the content.

Blimey I'd completely forgotten about LL. I subbed and used it a lot - and I've no idea why I stopped. How strange. Thanks for the reminder!

advertisement

Back