advertisement

Anyone bought from Scott Nangle Audio?

Status
Not open for further replies.

docstocker

pfm Member
Trading as SNvinyl. I’m looking for a new stylus and the prices on the website are excellent. However, reviews are either so positive and gushing they look ‘dodgy’ or awful stories of being messed about.
J

Trading as SNvinyl. I’m looking for a new stylus and the prices on the website are excellent. However, reviews are either so positive and gushing they look ‘dodgy’ or awful stories of being messed about.
J
I've bough albums from Scott on several occasions over the last couple of years. Some took quite a while to deliver - due to delivery from the US pressing runes etc - but all turned up within robust packaging.

I’ve had quite a few items from Snvinyl no problems at all his vinyl prices are also quite a bit cheaper than other sites.

J
I'd just message him on here and see if he has the item in stock. Then it should be plain sailing

I have bought stuff from Scott before. I have always phoned him to check on stock or expected delivery times. He has always been courteous and honest about delivery, if it is not in stock.

I bought some vinyl from him a couple of years ago. About 2 turned up in reasonable time & the other couple I was kept waiting. Email communication was not good but reply's were forthcoming but of no useful information to the question you asked. Eventually I got a refund after asking a similar question about the company here. Basically you probably would receive your item but when is another matter.

I feel if he employed another helper &/or spent as much time getting stuff out as being on the net then things would be a lot better.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back