advertisement

ALLNIC AUDIO @ Lotus340r !

Hifi Plus magazines review of the Allnic AUT2000 step up ....

"The AUT‑2000 lets both cartridge and phono stage do their respective jobs
without getting in the way, and the more you listen, the more you realise just how important that ‘do no harm’ approach really is."

""Far from being an additional expense for no good reason, the Allnic AUT-2000 might make you wonder whether you need an expensive cartridge, because you discover that thinness and brightness that is seemingly endemic to lower-end cartridges is actually more to do with the active gain stages straining. "

http://www.lotus340r.net/reviews/Allnic_AUT2000_StepUp_HiFi+.pdf

2015 is going to be a very busy and exciting year for Allnic .....

no less than four new products will be launched in the next couple of months

here's a sneak peak of a couple of them in final testing, these two are from the more budget end of the spectrum

the same amazingly high sonic standards we have come to expect from the brand, but at even more affordable prices

allnic2015.jpg

"listened to straight out of the box, the Allnic presented its signature strengths: an up-front, present, and tactile sound with exceptional color, impact, and drive. Indeed, the first recording I heard through the D-5000 triggered a true Holy shit moment—one in which it was already apparent that the Allnic was among the very finest-sounding digital products I've heard."

Read more at http://www.stereophile.com/content/allnic-d-5000-dht-da-processor#aVp4Yh16wjxAw85m.99

_MG_4655.jpg

Allnic HPA-5000 HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER, £4500

I have sold of few of these blind and the customers have been massively impressed but never ran a UK demo because headphones is not really my territory. The feedback was so good and demand is increasing so I now have a UK demo and what a beautiful thing it is too. Looking through the web it's had quite a number of really amazing reviews so plenty of user comments and reports out there about it.

Typically for Kank Su Park it's an unusual design, transformer-less and output capicitator-less using the Mullard E180CC tube. Output is 5W but I've been told that it will drive almost any headphone. One customer of mine who bought one on a "try it and keep or return" basis is using it with the HiFi man HE1000 and calls it his "End game setup". I have a handful of other guys using them in UK and Europe and they are in love with the thing.

So there you have it. I will be getting this beauty reviewed and hopefully getting it to a few headhpone shows and meets. To be honest it won't really impact my revenue in the slightest but it's an amazing performer and deserves to be out there getting the attention and accolade that it deserves. As always just ring or email me to organise a home demo/loan.

http://www.lotus340r.net/items/HPA5000.htm

HPA5000_3.jpg

'"Overall, the HiFiMan HE-6 and Allnic HPA-5000 paired wonderfully. I experienced the beautiful euphonic midrange that only tubes can provide, along with natural life-like dynamics, silky smooth treble, and deep tight bass. Even after hundreds of songs and countless hours of listening, I continued to melt away into the music itself. I just never get tired of the sound. The Allnic HPA-5000 is one of the best headphone amps I have ever heard, period. Just about every low impedance headphone available is driven to its full potential and there is little room for improvement; it’s that close to perfection."

"The Woo Audio 5 is close to perfect with the HE-6, and the HPA-5000 takes it to the next level, it’s just a little sweeter and more romantic."

"Dynamics are lifelike and natural, nothing sounding forced or compressed, even on poorer recordings and with newer pop and rock songs where it is very noticeable. There was also a connectedness and flow to the music; a liquidity of sorts that I only ever hear in the very best of amplifiers."

"It is self-evident that its price is prohibitive and that its acquisition represents the highest indulgence in luxury for an audiophile. However, it is also undeniable that we are before an exquisite product, a delicatessen if you will for the senses, which will delight to no end those can afford it. It is capable of taking any headphone to the next level. "

"Wow, what a MIGHTY sound ! I am used to hear the HE-6 out of the LF and I love the speed and agressivity it has with big band and piano but man, with the HPA-5000 you think you are sitting in the 1st. row and the band is in front of you - and it sounds really, really big ! There is much, much more "meat". A tuba sounds like a tuba - the bass is just amazing !. "

HPA5000.jpg

advertisement

Back