advertisement

All purpose football thread 2022/23 Season

I used to work with someone who was involved in his kid's team, and he had experienced a game where parents from opposing teams had started fighting.

In other news and not related to kids football, I for one am looking forward to see my title favourites on Sky tomorrow afternoon in a difficult game away from home….

come on Chelsea I’ve got a tenner on yer at 20/1 for the PL.

Followed by mid table mediocrity of Liverpool V Man C, fancy the former.

In other news and not related to kids football, I for one am looking forward to see my title favourites on Sky tomorrow afternoon in a difficult game away from home….

Chelsea to win the PL? You’ve got more chance of Starmer keeping one of his pledges

Usual crap from Town, big changes or relegation beckons. Getting to the point of not caring, Football is just impossible if you are trying to work a sustainable model.

It’s a curse being right all the time.

A good win for Liverpool, against a City team that weren't quite on it, and that is to Liverpool's credit. Overall, I thought we were the better side, but marginally so, and I thought City's chances through the game were not clear cut. The disallowed goal was the right decision and I thought the referee had a good game - he was consistent and allowed the flow - so no complaints from me.

Was surprised that City didn't move De Bruyne into the centre of the pitch and see more of the ball, he was pretty ineffective out wide. Liverpool were outstanding considering their start to the season, and never gave Haaland a sniff, keeping him living off scraps, no mean feat. A nice win for Chelsea today, to keep us competitive, but it's amazing how Spurs are just plodding along gathering points. It's Conte's second season again, and i wouldn't be surprised if he upset the pre season predictions. Also, who knows how the World Cup will effect matters too.

Great spectacle for the neutral.
Salah and the Liverpool defence finally decided to turn up - Cancelo had a shocker and KDB MIA.
Fair result that could have been more comfortable if Nunez could pass.
Gunners will be happy

Yes a good win for liverpool keeps the top of the table interesting…also pleasant to hear Klopp praise City as the best team in the World

Even though I wanted city to win , I still love the singing of Liverpool fans after a victory .... Your Never Walk Alone... its still GOT IT after all these years !!
My neighbour s cat was sitting on my lap as we listened ( radio ) and kitty looked at me with his soulful eyes and said... Purrfec. Who would argue !

advertisement

Back