advertisement

Affinity on iPad Pro

Bartman

pfm Member
I’ve just got hold of a 12.9” iPad Pro and seek Fishermen’s advice on its use with Affinity. I have the non-CC version of Lightroom on my MacBook but am interested on the iPad Pro/ Apple Pencil/ Affinity combo. I shoot with, principally, a Canon 7d2 anda Fuji X100. In the past I have transferred the JPEG files onto my iPad 5 with the Apple SD card reader when away from home and do the editing from RAW images on the MacBook when I get home, but is RAW to iPad Pro with Affinity a good alternative?

Yes, RAW is fine on the iPad, but you may want to think about using a cloud storage service for RAW storage and then just import photos you want to edit into Affinity.

Lovely hardware. That 120hz refresh rate of the iPad Pro is really noticeable. My wife uses hers with an Apple Pencil all the time. Beautiful screen, I fitted a matte screen protector to add some more paper-like texture to writing on-screen. Works great & I love the look too, seems deeper compared to glossy, and kills screen reflections.

advertisement

Back