advertisement

[FS] Acoustic Solid, Solid Wood & Audiomods Series 5 Tone Arm

AndyCC72

pfm Member
I'm selling my Acoustic Solid, Solid Wood TT which is fitted with the Audiomods Series 5 tonearm. I'll also throw in a AT OC9XML cart with about 350 hours on it FOC.

The TT retails for £3.6k with a WTB 370 i tonearm. I'd accept £1600, collection from Bexley in SE London.

Also happy to do a swap and cash your way for a Technics SL1200G.

Link below includes all specs.

It's a stunning deck and the only reason I'm selling it is because I just can't set the thing up properly. A Hifi buddy sets it up for me and does a great job but I think it's time i managed on my own ;) I need something simpler to set up and maintain.

Photos to follow tomorrow.

I owned this. It is truly excellent, dead quiet and isolated due in part to the heavy plinth and isolated motor. This stays on speed and pitch and without bringing Andy's skills into question (!) is a simple turntable to work on - arm height and p2s adjustment is simple.

It's great!

Oh and I have a periphery ring to go with it if anyone is lucky enough to buy it. 😉

I owned this. It is truly excellent, dead quiet and isolated due in part to the heavy plinth and isolated motor. This stays on speed and pitch and without bringing Andy's skills into question (!) is a simple turntable to work on - arm height and p2s adjustment is simple.

It's great!

Oh and I have a periphery ring to go with it if anyone is lucky enough to buy it. 😉
Feel free to bring my skills into question, they’re non existent 😅

Luckily I talk for a living otherwise I’d be poverty stricken.

I should also mention I have all the original packaging for box, arm and free cart.

You'll struggle to get anything this good for £1600. By all accounts it's easy to set up and maintain i'm just very clumsy and impractical, anyone with the most rudimentary knowledge will not have a problem.

It can be sent via courier if I have to but I would prefer collection.

WITHDRAWN

I'm going to keep it and buy a cart with threaded holes which will make the whole set up a lot easier.

Last edited:

advertisement

Back