advertisement

Accuphase A-48 Class A Power Amp and C-2300 Pre-Amp Now On Demo!

HiFi Lounge

Trade: HiFi Lounge
gB8oguz.jpg

Hi All,

Well I certainly have a bit of a soft spot for Accuphase and so do our customers as over the last few years they have become one of our most popular brands and rightly so for many reasons, firstly nothing is as well made as Accuphase, it is so beautifully engineered and built like a tank, you just have to do the knob test to see how well they are made, secondly they look absolutely gorgeous, I mean who doesn’t like a VU meter and most importantly they sound brilliant, very natural, full bodied and musical and I have to say although they are not exactly cheap they are fantastic value for money when you take all the above into account.

So over the last couple of years we have been building up our Accuphase demo stock and with the launch of their new £10,200 C-2300 Pre which we have had for a month or so I needed to partner that with an amp at a similar level so I decided on the A-48 Class A amplifier at £10,300, now I must admit I have always preferred Class A/B but actually slowly but surely I am coming round to Class A, again very realistic and natural sounding, especially with Vocals so I have to say they make the perfect combo.

I should also mention that we have the new E-4000 A/B integrated on demo.

If you’d like to try any Accuphase products anytime please feel free to get in touch, please find a link to their range below, any questions just shout -

https://hifilounge.co.uk/product-category/brands/accuphase/

Regards,

Paul.

CQOwie1.jpg

1MoD1u9.jpg

Td3n7nI.jpg

mcoEq03.jpg

sNUpaFX.jpg

advertisement

Back