advertisement

ABCaudio: supply and communication issues

I get it and I am not trying to be awkward given the circumstances, but posting on a site no one has heard of is kind of useless. He will get a better reception on here I'm sure and reach the right people

I get it and I am not trying to be awkward given the circumstances, but posting on a site no one has heard of is kind of useless. He will get a better reception on here I'm sure and reach the right people
I suspect he was deliberately not looking for a reaction! It sounds like he is starting to reach out to people who have placed orders, so as Micart59 suggests I think he is taking time to get back up and running at a sustainable pace.

He used it to post to the company blog. I doubt the expectation is that people download the wix app to read it as it ends up on his website:

Hello all, just to share that my cable order from ABCaudio has finally been dispatched. Really looking forward to them. Anyone else who has similar good news, please share here, I would love to hear from you, thanks all.
This is great news! Hopefully that means my re-terminated cables will follow shortly.

Have you received the cables you ordered?

I have been waiting for mine for more than half a year. I don't get a response even with a Paypal message.

Have you received the cables you ordered?

I have been waiting for mine for more than half a year. I don't get a response even with a Paypal message.
I heard from Alan late last week. He is working through the backlog. Best way to message is through the website.

FYI Alan just posted on the ABC Audio blog that he has cleared the backlog (apart from one power cable where he is waiting for a plug)! Hopefully we should all get our cables soon.

advertisement

Back