advertisement

47uF MMK's Group Buy

You'd pay less per cap but since you've got more caps you'd pay out a bit more but as a group we'd pay no more overall

Tim

Hi Tim,

Would I pay 9 * 3.90 = 35.1
Instead of 8 * 4.51 = 36.08

If we all took one more cap each ? I'm not bothered, just wondered if it would have been better for all involved. Too late now I guess.

Brian.

Hi Tim,

Would I pay 9 * 3.90 = 35.1
Instead of 8 * 4.51 = 36.08

If we all took one more cap each ? I'm not bothered, just wondered if it would have been better for all involved. Too late now I guess.

Brian.

you're probably right for those of us buying quite a few but wrong for those buying 4 or so. 4 * 4.51 = 18.04. 5 * 3.90 = 19.50

its not too late yet though - i'll get the abacus out and do some bead sliding. Although what good is just one extra if you're dealing with stereo?

Tim

Lol Andrew, ya wee p*** taker;)

No your alright Tim I have paid you anyway, it was just a late thought, which I am prone to ;-)

.... oh and don't drink the pints while soldering!

I think that should be ok - I'll do a check once I get a spare moment

Tim

Hi Tim,
if anyone else wants caps and the order has been placed I would be prepared to sell any of my eight caps as a huge turn-around has happened with me acquiring a Nap 500 now. So am happy to sell any of my caps to who ever wants them.
By the way Tim I have paid so there is still no problem sending me them when they come in. Just thought if other people inquire they could buy mine!
Thanks Chris

advertisement

Back