advertisement

21 year of Tori Amos's Under the Pink and Sonneteer

One of my favourite albums, bought it after seeing her on Jonathan Ross doing Silent All These Years. It's a 1st pressing and still sounds superb despite being played hundreds of times

One of my favourite albums, bought it after seeing her on Jonathan Ross doing Silent All These Years. It's a 1st pressing and still sounds superb despite being played hundreds of times

No healing grooves here either. I have it on vinyl CD and tape can you believe. It sat in my last car at all times.

Haider

Would people stop posting threads that make me feel very, very old.

The interview with the guy who was the iconic Nirvana album cover baby was probably the most disturbing of the recent revelations of my accelerating decrepitude.

Would people stop posting threads that make me feel very, very old.

The interview with the guy who was the iconic Nirvana album cover baby was probably the most disturbing of the recent revelations of my accelerating decrepitude.

Must just be an early talker.:rolleyes:

Oh I made a huge mistake, it was Little Earthquakes I was thinking of; I bought every release after that without a pause, but "L.E" I listened to it in Our Price first before buying, after seeing on J.R.'s show. 1991 for that, so 24 some time this year.

Yeah I bought it after the jonathon Ross as well, saw her at the free trade hall in Manchester later that year, awesome. Under the pink was quite good as well but for me it started to go down hill a bit after that.

They seem to be launching some Deluxe editions of her early work at the moment. Anyone experience them yet?

Haider

advertisement

Back
Top Bottom