advertisement

2 vinyl for October - Joan Armatrading, early LPs

Tumeni Notes

pfm Member
Joan Armatrading - 2 LPs;

Third, not First album (self-titled), and
Show Some Emotion

Bought on the back of them being ubiquitous in HiFi demonstration rooms at the time, they've been on the shelf for years, unplayed since ... the early/mid 1990s, maybe?

I've wet-cleaned both on a Moth machine, and placed them in Nagaoka anti-static sleeves, retaining the original inners for completeness. LPs I would grade as NM, the matt finish outer sleeves have only the slightest hint of corner and edge wear, no apparent ring wear, so EX. Happy to send pictures or short audio samples via PM or email.

Both sparsely played in those early days, I should really have stuck to my Purple, Zeppelin and ELP..... Always played on quality gear - Rega 3 with RB300, Linn with Basik Plus, Audio-Technica, Linn or Ortofon cartridges. I THINK I was onto the Linn by this stage, but couldn't say for certain.

They're each going for between £12 and 16 plus postage on eBay at present, so ... £18 each, or £32 for both, including all postage & packing?

Proper LP mailers to be used with card stiffeners if individual discs purchased, discs in inners will be removed from outers to guard against movement damage in transit, and both will be wrapped separately in cling film to guard against water damage, given the way the weather is going .... for combined purchase, I might re-use box-set packaging.

advertisement

Back