advertisement

“ONE MILLION CANNIBAL ANTS TRAPPED IN SOVIET NUCLEAR BUNKER HAVE ESCAPED”

Before this thread gets lost I would like someone to clarify something that bothers me about the story.

The ants have been, according to the 'scientists' studying them , cut off from any food source and have resorted to eating each other and the colony has grown. How ?

Thats like discovering true perpetual motion .

They also state that there is no queen and yet the colony has survived and grown . How ?

That too is like discovering perpetual motion.

Scientists ? I wonder.

Before this thread gets lost I would like someone to clarify something that bothers me about the story.

The ants have been, according to the 'scientists' studying them , cut off from any food source and have resorted to eating each other and the colony has grown. How ?

Thats like discovering true perpetual motion .

They also state that there is no queen and yet the colony has survived and grown . How ?

That too is like discovering perpetual motion.

Scientists ? I wonder.
The suggestion in the piece seems to be that more ants continued to get in via the same route the original colony used (falling down a vent, I think). Seems a bit speculative to me.

There is only one solution for this horrible problem.

KyF5YbA.jpg

Got all three on DVD!

Pete

I would have thought the most apposite film for this thread would be Saul Bass's only venture into directing; "Phase IV", about a cosmic event which leads all the ants in the world to coalesce into a single super organism with a hive mind.

The posters above suggest these things target ladies with large breasts, luckily for most of the pfm contingent.

advertisement

Back