advertisement

The Apocalypse Will Happen This Weekend According To The Bible

jackbarron

Chelsea, London
Just in case you don't know, the Apocalypse is due to take place on Saturday September 23rd.

The Rapture, set out in the Book of Revelations, will see Christians who are worthy called to heaven to spend an eternity there. You can find out about it here.

Those left on Earth will face the end of the world.

Donald Trump has announced that he is the second coming of Christ. Vicar's daughter T May now wants to hold more than his hand ...

Jack

Ah bollocks. I'm going to Greece on Sunday morning. I could have lived with complete destruction and hell on earth had I been sitting in the sun looking across at Telemnos, but facing it the day before when I'm packing up all my climbing gear is a ball-ache.

I mean, is it wise to run the fridge down now, or should I just get a few tins in?

Just remember I warned everyone about consequences of cuts at the BBC.
Such a pity the coverage will be substandard.

A very nice couple that rented part of my house last winter (he's a top lawyer) are absolutely convinced that The Big Netherlands Flood is going to happen on Saturday - they are moving to higher ground for the weekend.

One day, the doomsayers will be right, but I feel humankind will have self-extinguished long before that...

A very nice couple that rented part of my house last winter (he's a top lawyer) are absolutely convinced that The Big Netherlands Flood is going to happen on Saturday - they are moving to higher ground for the weekend.

Thanks for the heads-up, better unpack my rubber dinghy...

Ah bollocks. I'm going to Greece on Sunday morning. I could have lived with complete destruction and hell on earth had I been sitting in the sun looking across at Telemnos, but ...

Where's Telemnos?

Donald Trump has announced that he is the second coming of Christ. Vicar's daughter T May now wants to hold more than his hand ...

Jack

Lot of cobblers even for fervent Christians.

http://www.wikihow.com/Build-an-Ark

aid3518097-v4-900px-Build-an-Ark-Step-1.jpg

Just in case you don't know, the Apocalypse is due to take place on Saturday September 23rd.

The Rapture, set out in the Book of Revelations, will see Christians who are worthy called to heaven to spend an eternity there. You can find out about it here.

Jack

Many very talented, beautiful, non-loser people have been working very hard to bring you the apocalypse. Hollywood has been trailering it for twenty years- well now it's here and it's not from outer space ( even if the combover is).
Praise.

Look, I warned you all about Planet Niburu and September 23rd over a month ago. If you have chosen to spend all the time since then arguing about Brexit and cyclists rather than building Space Arks, you've only yourselves to blame.

Hmmm... I had a half marathon planned on Sunday morning....

I guess I can give up the training and open a bottle now..

Lot of cobblers even for fervent Christians.

absolutely , no one knows except God himself !!!!
people are always coming out with this trash . even the bible says it will be like a thief in the night ....well you don`t know when they are coming do you !!

Where's Telemnos?
It's an uninhabited or possibly minimally inhabited island just off the Greek island of Kalymnos, which is in turn not far from the Turkish coast. Most tourists to Kalymnos are climbers or mountaineers, Telemnos sees very few visitors but there are boat trips out there and there are some established climbs to do.

advertisement

Back