advertisement

Trump Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob. Sad news about the dancer. Puts things in perspective.

Was he suffering a nocturnal temperature?

I had to Google 'triatcor' as it's not a word I knew. Google wasn't much help either. Is it a typo, or a foreign language word which hasn't been adopted into English, perhaps? If so, would you mind translating so I'm sure I get the meaning of your post properly.

triactor: predicting the exact order of the first 3 horses crossing the finishing line. americans call it trifecta. it is a type of exotic bet and can have very big payouts, sometimes massive -- 2005 kentucky derby paid $133,000 on a $2 bet.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_Kentucky_Derby

You can go to hell and wait for that apology.

And you can expect a global risk to your wellbeing and safety.

That's if you are one of the tiny minority of septics who venture overseas and encounter other cultures.

triactor: predicting the exact order of the first 3 horses crossing the finishing line. americans call it trifecta. it is a type of exotic bet and can have very big payouts, sometimes massive -- 2005 kentucky derby paid $133,000 on a $2 bet.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_Kentucky_Derby
Thank you.

Has he really? I had no idea. He refuses to provide a precis of the YouTube links, and I have no time to watch 40 minute videos, let alone a succession of them, so I'm afraid I'll just have to take your word for it.

Well, I think max was probably the only person here suggesting that Trump could win. He might even have said Trump *would* win at some point, although I don't remember how confidently he said that (if he said it). So max was right (righter than most of us) there. His *defence* of Trump as the lesser of two evils is another matter, of course.

Thank you.

Has he really? I had no idea. He refuses to provide a precis of the YouTube links, and I have no time to watch 40 minute videos, let alone a succession of them, so I'm afraid I'll just have to take your word for it.

OK, i'll attempt it, but is going to have to confirm...

israel/zionist lobby exerts massive influence on american political decisions and hence participates in imperialist shaping of world politics/economics.

netanyahu is a friend of the kushners and has slept in jarod's bed (just to sensationalize things).

israel contacts jarod and has him attempt to delay UN vote on important (to them) matter.

The man’s a gourmet:

« And Trump's appetite seems to know no bounds when it comes to McDonald's, with a dinner order consisting of "two Big Macs, two Fillet-O-Fish, and a chocolate malted."

Apparently his other favourites are KFCand pizza. No wonder he won the election. He epitomises his voters’ tastes.

The slurred speech was probably just his tiny damaged brain hitting some burger and milkshake turbulence.

PS How the hell do you get to 70 on that diet?

PS How the hell do you get to 70 on that diet?

according to CNN, he doesn't eat the buns. i am not kidding.

p.s. according to his base, it's because he is such a special individual (or that god is taking care of him).

And you can expect a global risk to your wellbeing and safety.

That's if you are one of the tiny minority of septics who venture overseas and encounter other cultures.

Sorry Merlin but boycotting all American products because of Trump is a bit like banning all Muslims from entering your country in case one of them might be a terrorist. I don't think a knee-jerk emotional reaction like a blanket ban is helpful at all. There are plenty of Americans that hate Trump and all he stands for just as much as you or I!

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back