advertisement

[FS] OM-1n OM-2n plus 50mm F1.4 and 28mm F2.8

Whaleblue

Southbound
My wanted ad for this equipment is still on page 1 here, but I’ve decided that 35mm is not for me and I’m looking to instead use some funds to buy a second digital camera so that my daughter and I can do the odd day out with a camera each.

I’ve put fresh batteries in. (The correct ones), and used an app to check shutter speed which looks good to me.

All of this equipment is in remarkably good condition despite being over 30 years old. I’d prefer a local pickup, but happy to look at posting.

I’ll get some pictures of the together, but I know any collector would be very pleased with them.

Oh, prices!

OM-1n with the 50mm F1.4 £135
OM-2n with the 28mm F2.8 £175

Happy to switch lenses etc. but that’s about 10% less than I paid, so I hope about right.

Gosh but that was quick, Ian. There's obv. a market in these, so I'll have to put my lot on in early course.

Gosh but that was quick, Ian. There's obv. a market in these, so I'll have to put my lot on in early course.

Yes, I was sad to sell, almost tempted to keep the OM-1 at least for sentimental reasons.

However, they’ve gone to a lovely pfm’er who’s a professional photographer, and he was clearly as sentimental as me for them.

advertisement

Back