advertisement

Isolation feet and speaker stands

Paulq2

pfm Member
I have been looking at some of the Gaia III's and can only see a reference to them being used with floorstanding speakers. Anyone used, or know, if they can be used with Atacama Moseco 6 stands?

I used Gaia II's under KEF reference stands but swapped for Townshend bars , definitely worth trying (Gaia) on floors trying to play it's own tune

I have Stack Audio AUVA 50's on my own Atacama SLX Stands supporting a pair of Harbeth Super HL5 Plus speakers. These are indeed excellent isolation feet. The critics reviews of them are spot on and they all seem to prefer them to Gaia's, in that they actually work better.

I have Gaia II and IIIs on Marten Duke 2 and Graham LS5/9 standmounts respectively. Marten standmounts come with isolators based on the Isoacoustics Gaia as an option.

Screenshot-20240330-205301.jpg

Screenshot-20240330-205359.jpg

The Townshend bars look better than the Podiums to me but ultimately it's sound quality that matters most. 😊
Yes but podiums are colossal and I would not have a chance to install them in the same position ending with either speakers way too far apart , closer to the corners/front wall or too close to listening position.
I'm not certain it platforms are better or not as I never had a pair but word from Townshend was the only difference would be installation process but who knows

advertisement

Back