advertisement

Zu Event Speaker Cable (3 Metre) - £650

audiocounsel

Trade: Audiocounsel
Zu Event Speaker Cable (3 Metre) - £650

Zu Event-LC Speaker Cables – Spade 1/4″ to B3 plugs.

Event-LC represents a significant step forward in performance, a loudspeaker cable that comfortably competes at the highest level of the performance spectrum—despite its less than insane price. Beta testers and early adopters have been overwhelmingly positive about this new cable:

“The Event LC cables are still improving after about a month of continuous use (e.g., similar to my experience with Zu Ibis which didn’t come into their own until 1,000+ hours). The Event LC are the best cables I’ve ever heard, sounding neutral, dynamic, transparent with realistic depth and sound staging. They really let the music come through in an effortless manner.” —Archie Simon “Spectacular resolution of detail (bass through treble and not just treble) and it allows tone uninhibited! I love this new loudspeaker cable.” —Sean Casey (Designer and owner of Zu, but also a pretty heavy user—of course.)

The cable is “as new” condition – still fully boxed so can be shipped. Priced very reasonably to sell as surplus to requirements.

Images available here:
https://audiocounsel.co.uk/product/zu-event-speaker-cable-3m/

advertisement

Back