advertisement

[FS] Zu Audio - Druid EFX

just an idea

pfm Member
For sale, a pair of Zu audio - Druid EFX speakers. These are infinite baffle and designed to be wall mounted, though work well on stands too.

There's hardly any information about them that I can find so will answer any questions as best as I can and if anyone's close enough to Leek, Staffordshire then your welcome to come and try them out.

https://www.flickr.com/gp/196381323@N08/635m63z130

I've added the spec sheet in with the photos in the link above.

They have 10.3inch full range drivers and a super tweeter. These give a wonderful, dynamic, big and emotionally engaging sound. They've 101db sensitivity, so go loud from very little power, but also keep all they're sound qualities at low volumes too. I used them with an 8wpc eastern electric minimax, which had plenty of power to drive them. Eventually though, I found they sounded best with a sweet sounding creek Destiny amp at 100wpc.

These include the wall mounts, which work well and a clever design. Though they're just as good on stands. I was worried because of their shape, they'd be unstable on stands, but they're so solid and heavy that is no concern. They're really unfussy about where they're put in a room. I had them wall mounted in the top corners, probably the worst speaker location possible; against side, rear walls and ceiling. They still sounded great, with no bass boom at all.

I haven't got the boxes for these, so would rather work out collection. I'm in Staffordshire, though travel I to Bristol twice a month with work and often out around north Wales, Shrewsbury, Telford, Wolverhampton areas. I will post if required though, but I'll need a week to buy some strong boxes and packing materials. I'll probably pack and post individually, so I'm guessing could be about £50 to send, though I'll pay back any change if there's money left over.

I'm looking for £900 plus postage if required.

Any questions, please ask

advertisement

Back