advertisement

Zoot Money - can anyone help

hifilover1979

Bigger than you...
Can anyone help me find a modern version of Zoot Money - Zoot Money?

This is an album that cannot be found anywhere!

It has songs on like Blackbird, Story of Isaac etc

Thanks

Thank you!

Found it in Discogs but cannot find it on MusicStack. If you’ve a link I’d be grateful

Has anyone bought off Discogs, is it a trusted platform and more so with it being vinyl, is it shipped properly?

Both are as FleaBay minus bidding - it is pot-puck with who you buy from, though I suspect that I am like most people and have had few problems, and when they have occurred, things have been resolved reasonably quickly.
LPs are obviously far more of a lottery than CDs - the worst that I have had with CD is iffy cases, but a wholly different story with LPs.

Both are as FleaBay minus bidding - it is pot-puck with who you buy from, though I suspect that I am like most people and have had few problems, and when they have occurred, things have been resolved reasonably quickly.
LPs are obviously far more of a lottery than CDs - the worst that I have had with CD is iffy cases, but a wholly different story with LPs.

That’s my concern!

C£40 for an LP and shipping from Germany... Knowing my luck it’ll arrive in pieces

Paying by credit card?
No problem then. Simple. Not that I'd expect anything wrong and I can't even begin to imagine what would be needed to smash an LP or CD. Customs? Within the EU? Maybe in a few months time when we aren't...………………..

Thank you!

Found it in Discogs but cannot find it on MusicStack. If you’ve a link I’d be grateful

Has anyone bought off Discogs, is it a trusted platform and more so with it being vinyl, is it shipped properly?

Regularly buy from Discogs and don't normally have a problem with a few exceptions. Check the reviews for the seller - especially more recent negative reviews. Anyone that has been selling with lots of reviews mostly positive will be OK and if you are not happy will reimburse.

The German pressing listings look a safer bet than the UK pressing currently

advertisement

Back