advertisement

[IC] Zildjian A cymbals

shrink

pfm Member
I have a bunch of almost new zildjian A’s that just haven’t seen as much use as I’d like and as such should probably find a new home. I’d like to sell as a set, with bag, but I would also take offers on that various bits:

14” new beat high hats
16” medium crash
18” medium thin crash
21” sweet ride

these have been used once, maybe twice and are in utterly superb condition. Have all been stored in a padded cymbal bag since new and I’d include the bag for free if the whole lot went.

not 100% sure what these are worth now. I bought them all brand new in 2018. So they are pretty up to date models

any questions. Please ask. All sensible offers considered

Still have these, had forgotten I’d posted this.

will likely hit eBay, I suspect if sold individually I may do a little better on them lol.

happy for any sensible offer from a PFM’er tho

My son has a set of Zildjian A’s, really nice. Good choice for home or studio use as they don't cut the head off you the way K's do!

I’d agree that A’s should be sharper and more bright than K’s. It’s why A’s are often excellent in live settings because they cut through very well. That said the medium
Thin crash and ride are quite mellow.

I’d forgotten I even had them! Shows how much use they are getting. Suspect gumtree or eBay are probably better bets!

57f03274edeb99e7716807910e7394c825c6c601.jpeg

This set minus bag retails for £1099 these days with some discount retailers asking for £950.

I’d like £750 including the bag and free UK postage

advertisement

Back