advertisement

Yter cable - don't try this at home....!

purplepyramid

pfm Member
I was looking for some speaker cable to go with my Graaf GM50 amp and newly aquired Sonus Faber Elipsa Auditor speakers. All my old cables that I had lying around seemed to throttle the sound in some way, too aggressive, too soft, too bland or too muddy. Read somewhere that Yter cable was used inside the SF speakers so made the unwise move to agreeing to borrow a few lengths of Yter at home.

This stuff is as light as feather, apparently there's a thin ribbon of palladium and silver inside the attractive woven covered plastic tubing. No need to sit down to hear the difference - an immeadiate massive increase in transparency, sound stage, tonal texures and speed. A real ear opener, everything now sounds 'right'.
Vocals sound so real and I'm hearing stuff I've never heard before on familiar albums.

And can I give it back?.... Of course not! :)

I was a bit disappointed when I used it as a tow rope, it snapped twice before i got home.... Very disappointing for the cost.

yes mate.

I worked out to the nearest cm how much cable I needed when it came to ordering tellurium q black.

I'd need a bloody micrometer before ordering that stuff.

I was looking for some speaker cable to go with my Graaf GM50 amp and newly aquired Sonus Faber Elipsa Auditor speakers. All my old cables that I had lying around seemed to throttle the sound in some way, too aggressive, too soft, too bland or too muddy. Read somewhere that Yter cable was used inside the SF speakers so made the unwise move to agreeing to borrow a few lengths of Yter at home.

This stuff is as light as feather, apparently there's a thin ribbon of palladium and silver inside the attractive woven covered plastic tubing. No need to sit down to hear the difference - an immeadiate massive increase in transparency, sound stage, tonal texures and speed. A real ear opener, everything now sounds 'right'.
Vocals sound so real and I'm hearing stuff I've never heard before on familiar albums.

And can I give it back?.... Of course not! :)

Use it myself

It replaced Townshend isolda

Its very good!

Well the list price for the 6m of Yter I bought was £1650 -so £275 a metre pair (Bargain!).

I should also point out that I, not being a millionaire, bought an ex-demo pair (well run in) at half that price.

So definitely a bargain! ;)

Note to Self:
Don't ask to borrow expensive stuff at home next time....!

advertisement

Back