advertisement

Your YouTube Adventures

Duck!

When a bigot attacks.

When a bigot gets a parking ticket.

Last edited:
I think it's already been mentioned, but Rick Beato's "What Makes This Song Great" series is really interesting. I'd love to know how he gets access to so many multitrack recordings!

I don’t actually know who Rick Beato is, though I watched one of his videos on guitar picking and realised I’d need a degree in advanced mathematics and a PHD in Newtonian motion to even be able to understand what he was doing with his pick, let alone copy it.

Him and his mate Adam Neely make fascinating videos, even if it makes me want to totally give up music...

Beato's music theory videos are great as well if you want to learn something. Although I do think his videos are quite niche and only really for musicians and guitarists, whereas Adam Neely I would think anyone moderately intelligent and curious would really enjoy.

Mary Spender I rather like as a person although her music is not really my thing so her videos got boring really quick.

I've recently been drawn into the HubNut videos - making the affordable and mundane cars interesting (to me, anyway).

I’m not a subscriber, but I’ve watched a number of his videos so I ought to. His enthusiasm is infectious, though it makes you realise how much crap the British car industry produced.

My adventure on Youtube:

yes, yes, I'm an old bloke and it's not fast and I wimp out on the jumps...but what the hell..

Thanks for posting this one, I do like a good W cone :)
Warren Huart's tour of the Focal speaker factory is well worth a watch

and my contribution to the thread:

I have been watching Franks fascinating adventures for a few years now, this one gives you a good introduction his channel and the world of old 49ers. Some extremely brave and skilled men (and women too) providing the raw materials our world was built from. Some of the wood construction built so far under ground with such poor lighting and cramped conditions is truly staggering!
The Canadian Mountain scenery is just a bonus!, enjoy:

Techmoan is an odd channel, but oddly fascinating. If you are a middle aged, bloke-ish audio fan that is which is why he often seems to be channelling PFM.

advertisement

Back