advertisement

Your YouTube Adventures

A history of Rochdale Road gas works in Manchester behind the great Marble Arch pub. If you worked there in the 19th century the perks of the job were two pints a day and a free coffin apparently

The sensible thing to do is leave your phone at home when carrying out dastardly crimes.

Bloss

I guess you could reprogram a base station to track people using radar but then it wouldn't be any use as a base station, it's easier to track people by camera and phone location.

I guess you could reprogram a base station to track people using radar but then it wouldn't be any use as a base station, it's easier to track people by camera and phone location.

For sure, I have not been caught thus far :)

Bloss

I think some of you may already have watched some of this guys videos, but he certainly gets around.. :)

and the tedx video..

I first heard this kind of music in KLF's chillout...

Cuck Philosophy. Not for those with short attention spans but who can resist an exploration of late capitalism through K-Pop.

or a Hegelian analysis of, er, Incels:

agree! Despite being systematic and well-reasoned, he often draws tenuousness conclusions or completely misses the point. I've made it through an entire Doug video once.

There's only one person on youtube with a more annoying presentation that Doug. Matt Granger the Nikon guy now has a claim to fame.

Last edited:
One that I watch and can recommend: Project Binky. It's brilliant.

... oh, and if you've not previously ecountered it, you're in luck. you can bingewatch; they're nearly finished!

Stewart Copeland's channel has some fun and interesting snippets.

Like jamming with Ginger Baker at his home practice room

or

Stanley Clarke, Ben Harper, & Copeland jamming

or even

advertisement

Back