advertisement

Your YouTube Adventures

Quite interesting. The death of Philips. Apparently only razors and toothbrushes are real Philips products now...

Quite a long video, but an excellent demonstration of fault finding, plenty of head scratching. I found it eminently enjoyable.

I am a hardcore youtuber but hats off you for over two hours on fixing a portable telly
The guy is quite entertaining and has such a deep knowledge of radios and TVs. I marvel at his diagnostic skills and thinking.

He has another channel exploring old mines out in Nevada, Arizona and California...they are entertaining too and he is obviously very knowledgeable about mines, mine workings, equipment and such like.

But, yeah the video is slow to get going I agree.

Well worth the watch, not a documentary more like a presentation full of great footage and driver interaction the likes of which you don't see these days (on camera anyway).

Quite interesting. The death of Philips. Apparently only razors and toothbrushes are real Philips products now...

I worked for Philips from 1994 to 1998. What a horribly, horribly managed company - I am so glad I got out and I am not the least bit surprised at this, though it's pretty sad for the Netherlands.

I think we had a Fishie post similar build pictures a few years back but this appeared in my feed last night. I like how he calls himself “Easy DIY Projects”:D!

‘RARE LP Record Collection 117 piece Prog Rock Acid Folk/Metal vinyl job lot’ video here (available for sale on eBay as a single lot with a starting bid at £30,000 - although offers are being entertained). Worth watching in full just for the fabulous ly clean condition of the records and sleeves plus the guy’s obvious enthusiasm. Ex-record shop owner, apparently (no affiliation):

advertisement

Back