advertisement

Your YouTube Adventures

The transistors are from a French company, now defunct, called Sescosem. I am now going out to get something called “ a life”.

Wait, russell, are you myalbatech?

I don't really even know what "biasing" is, but I think i'm getting there.

Nope, not me. Biasing is where a current is run in the output transistors when the amplifier has no input, it helps make it more linear. A small bias is class AB if the standing current is greater than half the maximum current during normal operation it’s called class A in a push pull circuit.

The first Panchiko album D>E>A>T>H>M>E>T>A>L as talked about in this Guardian article. It's really good and sounds like something I would have bought on 180gm vinyl in Berwick St. the early 2000s.

Of course the best thing about another turgid Game of Thrones series is the return of book geek snark courtesy of Sweet Robin and Chad Summerchild.

Three Seals Rescued From Rope, Packing Strap and Fishing Line.

These guys do a splendid job, rescuing seals that have become tangled up in old fishing nets etc.

1683-jpg-copy.png

The barreleye fish tracks prey with extremely light-sensitive rotating eyes encased in a see-through head.

Monterey Bay Aquarium Research Institute: https://www.youtube.com/c/MBARIvideo

Quite an interesting example of some new artificial intelligence. One that opens yet another can of legal/IP worms. Sadly no detail on the tech behind it, but as a proof of concept it is fascinating.

Got to love craftsmanship, the end result is amazing:).

I’ve been watching lots of epoxy videos recently but what stood out on this one the clarity once polished as seen from 12 mins onwards. The table isn’t to my taste but there is some amazing patience and skill involved in this piece.

advertisement

Back