advertisement

Your YouTube Adventures

I have been down the rabbit hole of 70s public information films and reliving all my childhood traumas about death by tractor, slurry pit and electrical substation. Greatest of them all was, of course, "Apaches" a true classic of the genre.

I have been down the rabbit hole of 70s public information films and reliving all my childhood traumas about death by tractor, slurry pit and electrical substation.

Funny you should say that, my neighbour lives next to the substation - he found the cable while digging in his garden, completely unprotected and only at a spade's depth or so.

Spoken word poetry mixed with stuff:

Unstoppable .Mindset

Groovy guitar Jamming over 80s stuff:

Jon Cook Music.

GIVE THIS 3 Mins of your life!

What particularly love is the LMS plugin to add and stream YouTube via my squeezebox network as favourites etc.

You know how science has enabled us humans to see and know stuff we simply should have no chance of seeing and knowing, well press play below to see the speed of light travelling at 10 trillion frames per second. Yes, light - the fastest thing in the known universe! I still can't get my head around the fact that I just saw the speed of light at 10 trillion frames per second. Everybody on the planet needs to see this:

advertisement

Back