advertisement

Your YouTube Adventures

This really makes my legs go wobbly. I nearly pooed my pants when I went on a ride on top of The Stratosphere in Vegas...
]
The roller-coaster or the reverse bungy-jump type thing? I loved them both but SWMBO didn't want to know.

Already linked elsewhere but I shall add another here. The excellent Folding Ideas with a 2h18m (!) video essay on the Great Financial Crash, Cryptocurrency and NFTs.

Lots of great content on his channel including this excellent piece on the Flat Earthers and Jamie Oliver Vs Chicken Nuggets.

This guy knows lots about old TVs and radios, and has a good dry sense of humour. Also, he just can't stop collecting old stuff...

Probably not of interest to many and not very accessible because it is in German, but for those interested in military history I stumbled across a fascinating series of very well produced videos about the Swiss WW2 Reduit strategy.

I have often wondered abouth the story behind the many hidden bunkers and strange objects i have spotted on my walks and rides here in Switzerland (there is even a bunker in the hillside opposite our house) and these videos explain a lot the history.

wonderful scenery if nothing else!

Megavalanche 2021. +100km/h on the Alpe d'Huez Glacier. Full Run With Damien Debrosses.

That was excellent, thanks @BillT.

The section at 25 mins looks great fun, at 30 mins or so looks deadly!!

Well...actually a lot of it looks deadly at those speeds. But might have to try a visit at Alpe d'Huez, that looks really tempting.

advertisement

Back