advertisement

Your YouTube Adventures

It may be a spoof video: Synth Anatomy explains:

Interesting. I was certainly surprised that it worked at all, let alone appeared to have accurate pitch to CV scaling after all these years. The first thing anyone knowledgeable would have done is to open it up and check exactly what was in it. Disappointing/amusing if it is a spoof, though surprising if JMJ and others with reputations got pulled into it.

This channel is making me laugh a lot at present. There is nothing this guy won’t try speed-running and he’s funny with it.

I watched this in the small hours on New Years morning, quite the story! Lots of contributions from some huge names who knew him and worked with him (and drank with him!). Stand out from them all though was his third wife, what an astonishing woman in every way.

Been watching the 1320video guys for a few years, really enjoyed the visit to Santa Pod in the UK a few years back.
A behind the scenes look at an NHRA event (the first time they have given permission as its a live TV event out there)
I do wonder how many generator trucks they have to provide AC power for all that kit!

This really makes my legs go wobbly. I nearly pooed my pants when I went on a ride on top of The Stratosphere in Vegas...

And this is how they did it (in case you thought it was faked).

advertisement

Back