advertisement

Your YouTube Adventures

High gain guitar pedals with a harp!

Her channel has loads of different pedal demos as well. In fact video game covers played on a harp into lots of different guitar pedals which is my new favourite niche.

Found this guy when searching for reviews of my camera, and find him quite funny.

I love the Slow Mo guys and although some of the content is just daft, enjoyable, but daft all the same, some of their content has been amazing and I reckon this is another classic:

This guy is brilliant, I love his stuff. Just when you thought you were handy or knew a thing or two you see someone like this.

This is the condensed version, he has all the full length videos on his channel plus a load of other cool stuff.

I just this excellent documentary on Shostakovich's fifth symphony by Michail Tilson Thomas. The symphony is performed in full after the documentary but I'll save that for another time. Fwiw, the performance is from the 2007 Proms and MTT conducts the Sanfrancisco SO as you'd expect. Even if you don't watch the concert, MTT does an excellent at providing context to the symphony's origins, and how the finale might have sounded had Mahler scored it!

Sooooo last century! In all seriousness it looks complex and it is but the latest graphics cards are rocking 50 billion transistors vs the 486 one million and the Cerebras wafer device has over two trillion.

Sooooo last century! In all seriousness it looks complex and it is but the latest graphics cards are rocking 50 billion transistors vs the 486 one million and the Cerebras wafer device has over two trillion.
My wife is/was an electron microscopist, I was more interested in the magnification than the tech :)

advertisement

Back