advertisement

Your YouTube Adventures

I increasingly find myself watching informational videos that would have been useful to me 25 years ago, such as this one explaining how VCR video and audio heads work and the performance benefits from a higher headcount and a pair of rotational heads for HiFi Stereo instead of a linear head (or 'longitudinal' head, as it's termed in the video). I guess it's better learning about this stuff late than never!...

I increasingly find myself watching informational videos that would have been useful to me 25 years ago, such as this one explaining how VCR video and audio heads work

Then, if The Algorithm has not already done its job, you will probably love Techmoan (the PFM YouTube spirit animal):

And Technology Connections:

Last edited:
We had the Falcon talk but not sure if this video has been shown before. Lots of info and coming at it from different angles.

Ferrari 300 LMB. Sort of a replica but basically handbuilt on top of an original car. Seriously gorgeous even for the non-petrol heads.

Never mind asking who wants to watch 2 hours about the Fender Rhodes, who doesn't want to watch it? Can't believe there can be many...

advertisement

Back