advertisement

Your YouTube Adventures

Watched the full 24hr/9hr race, brilliant win for Manthey Racing and the GT3 N/A flat six with Kevin Estre bringing the win home in horrendous conditions.

That looks great! I used to love doing something vaguely approaching that as a kid with a skateboard sitting down just behind the front trucks. You could get up to some serious speed down the right hill.

That looks great! I used to love doing something vaguely approaching that as a kid with a skateboard sitting down just behind the front trucks. You could get up to some serious speed down the right hill.

My crazy friends did that out on the open road with a car besides to check how fast they went. I think they said 45 mph. Everybody lived to tell the story.

I think I saw around 60 kph on the guys little speedo thingy, assuming tha'ts what it is. It looks much faster than that though.

The Golden Ratio explained... with an enjoyable degree of enthusiasm:

The explanation as to why this scene from 2016 was so easy on the eye:
_87453795_030754681-1.jpg

_87453789_1capture.jpg

advertisement

Back