advertisement

Your YouTube Adventures

Last night’s Youtube surfing took us from The Slo Mo Guys to Pablo Cimadevila and, finally, to the one and only Chef Kobe.

Not so much of a consumer as a creator, but my son (who turns 11 tomorrow) just passed 200 subs on his gaming channel on YouTube. It’s only taken 75ish videos to reach this milestone. I’m really quite proud by what he’s managed (with only a little editing help from me).

His goal is to keep going and try to do more interactive type videos with his pals. Bless!

Great news , I made 2 videos yesterday and both got pulled due to copyright. How on earth do the HiFi show guys get on when they do a video of equipment playing. They play stuff like eva Cassidy and well known stuff but seem to get away with it ?

I made kimchi once and it made me fart something else I dread to think what would happen if it was made from brussel sprouts

Scarey footage from Norway, unfolding under persons feet! notice the cracks in the driveway at 0:32 then again as camera comes back few moments later

Documentary on a similar event at Rissa, 1978

Since we got an electronic drum kit I find myself spending far too long watching drum covers on YouTube. A drummer from Germany called Sina has been uploading videos ever since she started playing drums in her early teens in 2013 (I think she's now 21). Here are a few of her covers:

The utter joy that was Peter Ustinov.

Also noteworthy for the state of sleb teeth in the 1980s.

Bonus compilation of his Parky interviews here:

Cor blimey Cliff. That had me completely fooled. Great tune(s), great editing and playing by Mr Mason.

Nice find.

advertisement

Back