advertisement

Your YouTube Adventures

That was so enjoyable and uplifting. It makes me wonder why on earth I worry so much about getting things right. Just throw shit in together - or sprinkle it all over the place - and then tuck in. A simple life is a happy life :)

Reactions: vuk
Yeah, it had that same compelling cringe-factor found in Bros: After the Screaming Stops that's impossible to tell whether it's the real deal or a real parody of herself. Either way, it was compelling and enjoyable in equal measure.

Yeah, it had that same compelling cringe-factor found in Bros: After the Screaming Stops that's impossible to tell whether it's the real deal or a real parody of herself. Either way, it was compelling and enjoyable in equal measure.

i also picked up new uses from my outdoor BBQ spatula.

This is a video of my boy doing his times tables. He gets warmed up after the first time, so forward to 2 minutes. He gets 108 in 60 seconds (his record was over 130 in a minute). Not bad for 10 years old (he is 11 now).

People think it is speeded up!

Reactions: JTC
My youngest is still regularly putting his gaming videos up onto his channel. He’s only 10 but is quite serious about what he’s doing and also improving all the time. I have to admit, I’m learning things too in my role as ‘producer’!!!

Here’s his latest, but he’s working on another as I type this....

I really like the Gilboys antique restoration channel. They sell some of their own products, which they're advertising to a certain extent, but the projects are interesting in themselves. BTW their beeswax polishes are the business...

advertisement

Back