Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Loudspeaker history...

Discussion in 'audio' started by Jonathan Ribee, Mar 6, 2008.

1. Markyb

Markyb pfm Member

Since then,

Kef LS50 (in the loft)
    Shahinian Arc (In a bedroom)
    Shahinian Obelisks current

Still have the SBLs too

2. Durmbo

Durmbo not French

No longer have room for my lovely HB3 2s. After playing with various little Royds, JPWs, and Wharfedale Diamond 2s, I've settled on Diamond 9.2s. Filling the ports with straws made a very pleasing improvement in the bass. Compared to the other small fellas I find them honest speakers with little character of their own, and more transparent.

3. Alfaholic

Alfaholic Member

AR 7x
    Linn Index
    Linn Keilidhs (Passive then Active)
    Naim n-sats
    Kudos X2
    Naim Ovator 400

4. Minio

Minio pfm Member

Had loads in the past including Epos ES11, Dynaudio 1.8 mk2 Contour, Neat Momentum.

Now, near(ish) field monitoring at one end of a long room with :- either Rogers LS4a or for a slightly faster sound : in reserve, Wharfedale 505.2.
    I also have Monitor Audio R252's which are good but don't pull that far ahead of the above mentioned and I now have too many pairs.