advertisement

Your interesting pictures

garyi

leave blank
We don't see enough photos from the professionals round here. Common lets see some piccies, here are some of mine.

I have concluded that I will never be a photographer I just can't see to spot a decent 'big picture' however after around 600 shots I a reasonably pleased with these taken in the locality over the past few weeks. This time of year if the sun is out you can get some great close ups because often the sun is directly behind the leaves or what ever:

inter1.jpg

inter2.jpg

inter3.jpg

garyi,

I have seen some of your pictures elsewhere and like these they have always been very nice indeed. What camera(s) do you use?

Regards

George.

Its just an old E10, it is seriously feeling dated now that I have played with friends Canons etc.

Hey ho, kid on the way so no money.

Thirded. Some nice atmospheric shots matthew. I like the macro shots as well gary. Keep up the good work guys.

37032287_d220e21fcc.jpg

Embassy Court, Brighton (pre renovation)

37034244_60bd8f42c9.jpg

Leonardslee gardens (reflection from the mill pond)

Great shots lads he says with a big sigh..................... why dont my piccies ever come out like that ?????????????

garyi said:
Its just an old E10, it is seriously feeling dated now that I have played with friends Canons etc.
I've got an Olympus E-10 and still love it. Haven't really been tempted by any of the DSLR offerings from Canon or Nikon. I played with a friend's Canon 350D and found it to unbelievably cheap feeling in comparison. It was all light and plasticky and the feel of the zoom movement on the lens (the stock 18-55 kit lens) was positively horrid. I'd stick with my E-10.

The one niggle I have with the E-10 is the aspect ratio of the sensor which is 4:3 and not 3:2 like 35mm film.

Will post some recent pics later. No time at the moment...

Michael.

Damn - Yes, it's Buffy, one of our Guinea Pig's nose. My daughter (who took it) thought it looked like a Baboon's face.

matthewr said:
Do you have a flickr Gary? It's all the rage and dead Web 2.0 and all that :)

Matthew
http://flickr.com/photos/fishslice/

65552779_4b9a032a70.jpg

65552787_03c8c8dd3d.jpg

63606415_e29444220c.jpg

are you interested in Train photography Matthew?

My uncle is a steam train photographer. He has just had his second book published.

I hope people don't mind if I give him a little push here.

The link below will take you to his latest book.

http://www.nostalgiacollection.com/pages/Book Pages/Railway Heritage/2604stalwarts.html

Being Roy's nephew I can get anybody a discount if you would like a copy. Just send me a PM.

Thanks
Chris

No I was just in a train station with my camera.

However, I do have an uncle who loves steam trains. He also loves stamps and is going to present his collection at the Stamp World Cup (or something) in Washington, D.C. next year. (IN stamp collecinting circles this is considered very impresive).

With traisnpotting and stamps he is very much the Anorak's Anorak.

I love the first station picture Mathew.

Here's a train picture
train.jpg

A pic of my lilly that seemed to show how little depth of field dig cameras have?
lilly.jpg

And a flutterby
flutterby.jpg

advertisement

Back