advertisement

Your hifi is crap...

Yep the link doesnt work but I already know my equipment is crap in the ultimate sense. I cant afford magnetic floating bearings or a Moon Audio Installation.

I try not to worry as there is little I can do about it at the moment.

Im very diplomatic when commenting on the "hi fi" in other peoples homes. I hope others would extend the same courtesy :D

How can we politely tell the website developers their website is crap? Why would I want a third of the browser top taken up with a grey bar indicating how far down the page I am? I have scroll bars for that.

Shurley you jest, but if you are going to be direct you had better have a caveat that you could possibly be wrong but if you are right then you are definitely correct... to be shurley, to be shur :)

Not being from Britain, I often indicate I find something very interesting in PFM posts.
According the link, in England it is understood I don't like it ?

What do I have to say to point out I find something interesting when I do find it interesting..? :)

Bonzo kindly bought his Mooks here, veils were lifted, background noise was lowered ,soundstage depth widened and deepened, incredible, and all from four wooden discs!
Keith.

advertisement

Back