advertisement

Yet again Naim have a new Director

Well the only Naim product I own or have ever owned is their most competent and only decent VFM one... a calendar... it was free... Probably the first one I guess. It has the "Sorry I dropped your Naim" and "christian naim" etc ads.

christian naim

I wonder where that chrome bumper crucifix is today. Salisbury Cathedral, perhaps...

09-D36368-4-F75-45-EF-81-ED-B6-D1-FF630-CB5.jpg

<shakes head>

A new director for Naim? If an executive director that could be one thing. A non-exec is just representing something else.

If an executive, it depends entirely on their role as to the potential importance to outsiders like customers. An executive finance director, or marketing, or managing? Who knows - as far as I know reports of a new director don't tell you anything about their role. Examining their other directorships, if any, might tell you if they are strongly connected to ownership parties or are perhaps a jobbing chairman.
Agreed, possibly just a jobsworth.

They must have had a fun time, how many were actually employed in the 80s CB period apart from JV and PS ?

As I understand there were far more manual work hours involved on circuit boards before conversion to Olive.
About 50 if i remember the time clock cards correctly.

In my opinion, the Olive logo is an all time great across any industry. Indeed, timeless. As a whole, my favorite era from Naim.

The newer logo, not so much. This comes from looking at mixes of olive and current equipment on my rack over a time span of many years.

Was that the blonde, James?
Yes.

I asked whether staff featured in some of the posters. Imagine my surprise when I was introduced to her at her workstation (which was way messier than the poster suggests), and later being given an autographed copy. I rarely blush, but that day was an exception.

advertisement

Back