1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[WTD] Yamaha P45 or similar digital piano

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by eastone, Nov 10, 2019.

1. eastone

eastone pfm Member

Looking for a full size digital piano with weighted keys. For a relative beginner so needn’t be fancy but condition needs to be good.

2. eastone

eastone pfm Member

No-one with a digital piano to spare?

3. tedmanzie

tedmanzie pfm Member

where are you based?

4. eastone

eastone pfm Member

Edinburgh... but am in Glasgow frequently too.

5. I’m also looking for a P45 or P125 and am based in Yorkshire, obviously offer it first to eastone

Eastone - do you need just the piano or a bundle with stand etc... because a few of the main sites have put some offers on, there still over £300 though!

6. eastone

eastone pfm Member

Thanks for the heads up. Not too sure about the stand, it’s for a relative, I will enquire.

7. eastone

eastone pfm Member

The person I’m looking on behalf of is down in London a fair bit - did you have something available?

8. lordsummit

lordsummit Moderator

There are quite a few on eBay. That’s probably more likely to be successful than asking on here. It’s certainly where I send my students to look if that’s what they need.

9. tedmanzie

tedmanzie pfm Member

I have a P-35 but it has a fault - in piano mode three of the keys (next to each other) have a corrupted 'piano decay' sound, so the initial strike is ok but if you hold the key down you get a nasty glitch sound. The other sounds are unaffected - I think they are Rhodes Electric, and Organ. I don't think it's worth fixing. For a beginner it may not be an issue, but it's probably enough to put you off. However if you're interested PM me. Thanks