Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Yamaha NS-5000

Discussion in 'Interesting eBay auctions' started by ToTo Man, Aug 20, 2021.

1. ToTo Man

ToTo Man the band not the dog

I don't know enough about the used market for these to know if this is a good price or not, but seems pretty reasonable given the RRP. Alas still too rich for me...

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/284409574111

2. jamie123

jamie123 pfm Member

that ad is the used market for them,never seen them ever for sale second hand .

3. ex brickie

ex brickie pfm Member

And they are terrific speakers. I heard them at a dealer in Sydney Australia when they first came out, Beautiful looks and sound . They were on the end of Musical Fidelity Nu Vista CD and amp.

4. Rug Doc

Rug Doc pfm Member

Wowsers.

5. James46

James46 The Crystal Method

Not surprisingly didn't sell and relisted. The seller will be lucky to get 4k.

6. ToTo Man

ToTo Man the band not the dog

Why?

7. James46

James46 The Crystal Method

Current market and badly advertised.

8. hifinutt

hifinutt hifinutt

surprised they didnt sell , this seller also sold a stupidly low priced arc pre amp recently

9. Beobloke

Beobloke pfm Member

Seems a damn good price to me.

10. sq225917

sq225917 Bit of this, bit of that

What I rather have these or the best pair of ns1000m going and 3k more hifi.....