advertisement

YAMAHA CDX-9 + RX-V10 receiver

Rosie

pfm Member
Don't want these to go to landfill .
Yamaha Midi Classic Series titanium finish Receiver and CD player . Both look great , they were part of my dinning room set up .
Here's the deal
You collect from High Wycombe Buckinghamshire , and make a small , modest donation to a cancer charity, Renie Grove Peace or any other cancer charity

PM me if interested with a mobile number and i will send photos .
Don't want to post them or dump them . Great for an office holiday home kids bedroom

I'd be interested, particularly in the CD player, but too far for collection. If you don't get any interest and change your mind about posting, please let me know.

thank you Rosie - as discussed via pm, I will take the system and will make a good charitable donation.
I shall get back to you shortly to finalise pick-up plans.

Raphael went home with a Yamaha CDX-10 CD player with remote , AX-10 Amp , QED 79 strand speaker cable , some interconnects and a pair of JPW speakers and a promise to make a donation to The Rennie Grove Peace Hospice at Home ( Nurses ).
Saved from Landfill

Everyone wins. Thank You Raphael

It was a pleasure to meet you and thank you for the system, which is much appreciated and will be put to good use.
Good, working items saved from landfill, given a new lease of life and a donation to The Rennie Grove Peace Hospice at Home.
We even had a good day out before visiting you.
As you suggest, everyone one wins!

advertisement

Back