Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Yamaha A-S3000 + Yamaha CD-S2100.

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by p147, Nov 28, 2021.

1. p147

p147 Sunny Sussex.

A superb match of The Yamaha A-S3000 Integrated amplifier and CD-S2100 CD player, both in unmarked and as new condition other than the top plate of the CD player has a couple of very faint ring marks where DVD player stored on top, will probably polish off, but I will not risk. They really do need to be heard and seen, as they are quite sublime. Any inspection or test welcome (Covid permitting). I doubt if you will find a better match anywhere. I Would like to sell these as one lot and therefore will include a pair of pure silver balanced XLR 1.00 m cables if sold as one lot, otherwise please pm me for separate price, CD and Amp.
    Collection only.

£3100.00

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Rana likes this.
  2. Whaleblue

Whaleblue Southbound

@Paulq2 might be up for this…

p147 likes this.
  3. p147

p147 Sunny Sussex.

Thanks.
    We have already made contact, but unfortunately he is at the opposite end of the country and I would not like to post out.

4. monty

monty pfm Member

Loved my A-S3000 when I had one. Have a lump on me

p147 likes this.
  5. Snufkin

Snufkin pfm Member

Go on Paulq2, you know it makes sense (in a Hi-Fi sort of way). Having parted from my 2100 CD player because of space issues, I still have regrets. It brings an ascetic to disc spinning that lesser machines just don’t manage even if they do sound as good. I bet that amp is no slouch either.

p147 likes this.
  6. Paulq2

Paulq2 pfm Member

Oh I'd love to but as @p147 states, we are geographically challenged. I'll have to be patient and wait for the next one :).

7. p147

p147 Sunny Sussex.

Bump, and now decided to sell separately and reduced prices before it is off to E-bay.
    Couple of additional Pics added.

PM for further info or additional Pics.

Yamaha A-S3000 Integrated amplifier £2000 EXC delivery.
    Yamaha CD-S2100 CD/SACD player Inc interconnects as mentioned in main ad £925 EXC delivery.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. DrStubes

DrStubes New Member

Hi p147
    Am interested in the A-S3000. I have an A-S2100 and CD-S2100. Do you know if a A-S3000 would be much of an upgrade on A-S2100 though.
    Thanks

9. p147

p147 Sunny Sussex.

Amp now SOLD.

CD/SACD Player still for sale.