advertisement

Xmas vinyl

molee

pfm Member
Number one son has come up trumps again pressie-wise, demonstrating the essential nature of good genes. Last year, it was Ege Bamyasi which was seriously good but he has aced it this one by landing with a copy of Bitches Brew. Nothing says 'I hate the neighbours more than I hate you dad' quite like this, it's going to be belting out side 1 to 4 after lunch. Totally stoked as the bright young hipsters would say.

Jill Scott’s Who is Jill Scott re-issue, Angus and Julia Stone Down The Way and Khruangbin’s Mordechai remixes for me.

Happy with that, Merry Christmas fishers!

bZwY0Bf.jpg

That’s a fun album. I don’t have it on vinyl, but might look it up. Do you know if it was remastered?
Oh, and I got Taylor Swift’s Evermore on vinyl, as I’ve been wearing out Folklore recently :)

No, I don’t think it’s remastered, just a great transfer to vinyl. I’m very familiar with this on CD and Tidal but this is better than both IMO. Heartily recommended.

It’s blue and a lovely pressing but unfortunately not flat:mad: Little AT-95ML is tracking it like a champ though:cool:

a70Yotp.jpg

Got a couple of shockers that I have to time the needle drop. But you wouldn’t guess it from the playback. Same cart with the Shibata.

I've refrained from buying any more as I'm abandoning the system for a couple of years. I did however just sell the Box version of Portishead 3 so someone got a nice one.

advertisement

Back